Friday, July 20, 2007

The Peaceful Warrior

I went back to work Monday night and made it through my three days with no problem except being a little tired but that’s part of working nights.
After missing 4 weeks of work and opting to use vacation instead of sick time and getting into STD, my managers only took 84 hours of vacation from me, they’ve been real good to me. I’m lucky in that respect.
Things have settled down some after finding out about the scalp met. The rib still hurts but I’m waiting until August 8th for scans before I get too excited. It doesn’t do any good. I watched a movie last night called “Peaceful Warrior” I thought it was good and the message was to focus on the now, not the past, not the future. Easy to say but nonetheless a good message. Nick Nolte was in it, I recommend it.

No comments: