Thursday, August 2, 2007

Mixed Emotions

Well we did it… we booked our trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for January… 7 nights at the Majestic Colonial, all inclusive. Hopefully it will be a great vacation, looking forward to it.
I got my PCP to order the bone scan for the rib pain and went yesterday…I don’t have the official report yet but I don’t need one, I have the film. There is one “hot spot” on the rib that has the pain so I know its metastatic RCC to my rib now. I pretty much knew it was but seeing it for real is a bummer, I had some hope that it was nothing.
So now I’ll be going to the NIH next week for follow up and CT armed with the bone scan results and we’ll go from there. I don’t know what they will recommend. I think it will depend on if all I have is one bone met or if there is more revealed by the CT.

No comments: